Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0
From: Andreas Gruenbacher <agruen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:23:09 +0100
Cc: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Frysinger <vapier@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xfs-oss" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Greg Banks <gnb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Saturday, 28 February 2009 23:27:28 Eric Sandeen wrote:
> Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> > On Friday, 27 February 2009 0:03:00 Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> >> Do you plan to take over nfs4acl, too?
> >
> > I can sure copy the repository over from you if that is any help. How
> > that project will proceed is still unclear though, so don't expect a lot
> > to happen there anytime soon.
> >
> > Andreas
>
> I'd check in w/ Greg on that too, maybe?

Yes, makes sense. I've copied Christoph's tree over and set up permissions;
you should have access now.

Greg doesn't have a kernel.org account yet, so I can't give him access at the
moment.

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/agruen/nfs4acl.git
  ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/agruen/nfs4acl.git

Would you like write access to the attr.git and acl.git trees as well?

Thanks,
Andreas