Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0
From: Greg Banks <gnb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 12:41:23 +1100
Cc: Andreas Gruenbacher <agruen@xxxxxxx>, Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Frysinger <vapier@xxxxxxxxxx>, xfs-oss <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Eric Sandeen wrote:
> Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
>
>> On Friday, 27 February 2009 0:03:00 Christoph Hellwig wrote:
>>
>>> Do you plan to take over nfs4acl, too?
>>>
>> I can sure copy the repository over from you if that is any help. How that
>> project will proceed is still unclear though, so don't expect a lot to
>> happen
>> there anytime soon.
>>
>> Andreas
>>

> I'd check in w/ Greg on that too, maybe?

I think the best thing for nfs4acl is for there to be repo owned by
Andreas and adjacent to the attr and acl ones.

I'd also like eventually to see a sensible and unified nfs4acl kernel
repo so we can fix up the mess that is the current  crop of nfs4acl
kernel trees on oss.sgi.com.  For various reasons I'd prefer to see that
on kernel.org or linux-nfs.org rather than oss.sgi.com.  However I doubt
I'll have any chance to do anything on that in the next few weeks.

--
Greg Banks, P.Engineer, SGI Australian Software Group.
the brightly coloured sporks of revolution.