PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND IF INTERESTED

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND IF INTERESTED
From: "wong peter" <wong.peters1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:11:58 +0100

Dear  Friend,

I am Mr.Wong Tung Shun Peter Jp Non Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank
Ltd, Hong Kong.

An Iraqi named Haider Hanoon,a business man made a numbered fixed  deposit of
(346,736,899.68 TWD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued  to Fourty Four
million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only  in my branch. Upon
maturity several notice was sent to him, even  during the war, five years ago
(2003). Again after the war another  notification was sent and still no
response came from him. We later  found out that Haider Hanoon and his family
had been killed during the  war in Gunfire that hit their home at Mukaradeeb
where his personal  oil well was.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Haider Hanoon  did not
declare any next of kin in his official papers including the  paper work of his
bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last  time we was at my office
that no one except me knew of his deposit in  my bank. So, Fourty Four million
Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one
will ever come forward to  claim it. What bothers me is that according to the
laws of my country  at the expiration five years six months the funds will
revert to the  ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim
the  funds.

My proposal, I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in a  position to
instruct HANG SENG BANK to release the deposit to you as  the closest surviving
relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am  prepared to share the money with
you in half. That is: I will simply  nominate you as the next of kin and have
them release the deposit to  you. We share the procentange 70/30. I would have
gone ahead to ask  the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a
straight line  in my involvement in claiming the deposit.I assure you that I
could  have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply
inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to Haider  Hanoon I
will then officially communicate with my Bank and instruct  them to release the
deposit to you. With these: all is done. I am  aware of the consequences of
this proposal.

I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should  discard
this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and  destructive. If my offer is
of no appeal to you,delete this message  and forget I ever contacted you. Do
not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not
know this but people like  myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable
situations run the  whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what
I do, I do  not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to
understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this  move.
Such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I  cannot let this
chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total  control of my destiny.
These chances wont pass me by. I ask that you  do not destroy my chance, if you
will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not
destroy me. I am a family man  and this is
an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards  a
conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via  official
channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I  repeat, I do not
want you contacting me through my official phone  lines nor do I want you
contacting me through my official email  account. Contact me only through the
numbers I will provide for you  and also through the email account that i will
provide therein in this  email. Further more be informed that the fact that you
are a foreigner give  you the privilege to stand in as my deceased client
beneficiary as my  deceased client had no relation all his family died with him
during  the war and I can not use my relation because its not accepted here in
Hong Kong. Also I am very confident that we will be able to establish  the
trust that is needed to complete this deal and all that I need  from the time
been is your willingness and commitment so
that we can end this in
the next one weeks.

What you need to understand about this transaction is that I will make  sure
that it passes through all international banking laws regards to  this I will
take care of all the expenses and the cost of retaining  the service of my
Attorney to give the transaction the proper documentation that is required to
perfect the finishing. Your only  obligation in this transaction will be to set
up two offshore accounts  that can accommodate these funds and I will give you
more light later  once you agree to partner with me. Like I said before there
is no risk involve as it will pass through  international banking laws and all
documents related to this  transaction will be sent to you by post for your
perusal and trust.

I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines  are not
secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our  level of
customer care in line with our Total Quality Management  Policy. Please observe
this instruction religiously. Please, again,  note I am a family man, I have
wife and children. I send you this mail  not without a measure of fear as to
what the consequences, but I know  within me that nothing ventured is nothing
gained and that success and  riches never come easy or on a platter of gold.
This is the one truth  I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not
betray my  confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting,
soon. Should you be interested I will prefer you to send me your FULL
NAMES,ADDRESS,OCCUPATION AND PHONE NUMBER.on the  email address below.

E-mail:wong.peters@xxxxxxxxx

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

I await your response.

Mr.Wong Tung Shun Peter Jp