Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0

To: Andreas Gruenbacher <agruen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0
From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:45:25 -0500
Cc: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Felix Blyakher <felixb@xxxxxxx>, Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "xfs-oss" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tuesday 24 February 2009 17:22:48 Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> On Tuesday, 24 February 2009 19:46:24 Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:37:49AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > > but acl/attr have not.  distros care about those packages as well.
> >
> > Andreas who has done most of the maintaince already is taking these over
> > formally, so they won't be released with the xfs tools anymore.  I've
> > put him on Cc so he can say when he expects to clear the backlog.
>
> I think I have caught up with the backlog by now in my current trees:
>
>   http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/agruen/attr.git
>   http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/agruen/acl.git
>
> The repos are based on Christoph's initial git import, with all additional
> fixes added that I'm aware of. Please let me know if anything is missing.
>
> I expect that those repositories will move from where they are right now to
> their permanent new location soon, so please stay tuned ;-)

is this mailing list still going to be used for acl/attr ?

here are the patches i have for acl.git:
http://sources.gentoo.org/sys-apps/acl/files/acl-2.2.45-libtool.patch
http://sources.gentoo.org/sys-apps/acl/files/acl-2.2.45-linguas.patch

and for attr.git:
http://sources.gentoo.org/sys-apps/attr/files/attr-2.4.39-gettext.patch
http://sources.gentoo.org/sys-apps/attr/files/attr-2.4.43-linguas.patch

hopefully they should be self explanatory ... otherwise, feel free to ask of
course
-mike