Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0

To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [patch] fix parallel build failures in xfsprogs-3.0.0
From: Andreas Gruenbacher <agruen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 23:22:48 +0100
Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier@xxxxxxxxxx>, Felix Blyakher <felixb@xxxxxxx>, Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "xfs-oss" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tuesday, 24 February 2009 19:46:24 Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:37:49AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > but acl/attr have not.  distros care about those packages as well.
>
> Andreas who has done most of the maintaince already is taking these over
> formally, so they won't be released with the xfs tools anymore.  I've
> put him on Cc so he can say when he expects to clear the backlog.

I think I have caught up with the backlog by now in my current trees:

  http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/agruen/attr.git
  http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/agruen/acl.git

The repos are based on Christoph's initial git import, with all additional
fixes added that I'm aware of. Please let me know if anything is missing.

I expect that those repositories will move from where they are right now to
their permanent new location soon, so please stay tuned ;-)

Thanks,
Andreas