Career Opportunity

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Career Opportunity
From: marina@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:40:26 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I’m a Professional Development Associate at Ivy Exec. We are the jobsite for people that never trusted an online job board before.

Ivy Exec was founded by a team of Columbia MBAs who realized that there were no suitable online tools for top caliber professionals entering the job market.

Our goal is to give you total control over your job search. By pre-screening every opportunity, we ensure that the jobs you find at www.ivyexec.com are those that were once only available through an executive recruiter. As an IVY EXEC member, you will be able to apply for exclusive jobs with leading companies, across industries, nationwide and internationally.

Membership is free and by invitation only.

Whether you are considering a career move or just want to keep an eye on the market, please take advantage of this invitation and register with us today.

Alternatively, please email me your resume and I will do a quick resume review while my team creates your profile.

Thanks!

Best,
Marina Carter

Business Development Associate