Re: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#1!

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#1!
From: <raksac@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:16:53 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1234477014; bh=Pa8u965gLMkYvvqWYrxnAYRl4mXdRCSGTzD3+ZD7Hdw=; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=EY1SbydJzg170kj0sETU+uI/aN0YE+LYHSATU29gTCXRO8sx2oyWILmO1zWsO/laSbtdQef6/c0hB1GjO69Nc7GkYGlXyof6IN3HsGfR/Iv58unGNVZMRl8QcTP0owRVusIYVfj+rHMZ2IdqBkKczoBMUd2NyRAPJReDpnW65UM=
Guys,

Thank you for taking the time to write. Having said
where I stand and we are kind of on the same page. Is
there something I can expect which would put me on a
track of nailing down the problem. It maybe a wild
goose chase but something that I can start with would
be much appreciated.

Unfortunately there is no distro which gets closer to
where mainline lives today. Reading the changelog
there are several problems that I have already come
across and has convincingly driven me to take on this
task.

Thanks,
Rakesh