HOTEL TOURIST PROJECT....

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HOTEL TOURIST PROJECT....
From: GOVERNOR SIR EVERLYN BARING <sir.e.b.gov1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 22:42:16 +0100
Good day,
I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in
your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your business. I need an
experienced person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project. On the
resumption of the project, you will be made a Director for the role and the
assistance you rendered. You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon
between me (Sir.E.B.Governor) and you before the commencement of the project.
However, I got your email information on your Hotel contact list. Your
immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more
information on this project. Please contact me at my private. e-mail address
sir.e.b.gov1@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks and God bless.
Sir Everlyn Baring Declared Governor