2009 New Web Design for Your Company..

To: refer2u@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2009 New Web Design for Your Company..
From: "Sean Wong" <webchannel2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 22:27:20 +0800
Greetings!

It's time to have a new web design for your company...

Now you may have a new web design for only RM750 while a full web package for only RM880 including domain name, web/email hosting, plus 4-pages web design!

We also provide web page updates and maintenance at reasonable rate. You may also order or renew your web/email hosting at only RM200/year (unlimited email accounts)
:

Domain Name
.com RM50
.com.my RM100
Web Hosting
Unlimited Emails
1Gig RM200

Web Design
4 Pages RM750
10 Pages RM1490

WebChois
4 Pages + Domain
+ Hosting = RM880

Your web pages will be customized to your corporate image and marketing strategy. You'll be amazed how easy and affordable to have your fresh website online now!

Feel free to contact me for more information. Thanks!

Regards,

Sean Wong
Marketing Executive

Tel: 03-58822355, 58821580