Re: XFS trouble: task xfssyncd blocked for more than 120 seconds.

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS trouble: task xfssyncd blocked for more than 120 seconds.
From: Julian Einwag <julian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:27:59 +0100
Hi!

Am 28.01.2009 um 19:32 schrieb Russell Cattelan:

Could get a call trace of all process the next time this happens?

srq-t

That would help us to see what else is going on and what might be
holding things up.

Just wanted to give a quick feedback here: We recently did an upgrade to Kernel 2.6.28.3 and things have been running smoothly so far, so we're hoping that the problem is gone.

Best regards,
Julian