Re: invalidated gpg signatures (was: Re: xfs open questions)

To: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: invalidated gpg signatures (was: Re: xfs open questions)
From: Iustin Pop <iusty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:37:03 +0100
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 09:22:00PM +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 28 Januar 2009 schrieb Russell Cattelan:
> > Russell Cattelan wrote:

> > > Well I ran a test email through the test list on oss and it seems to
> > > work fine.
> > >
> > > Let try it here then, I'm going to sign this and see if it come back
> > > to me with a valid sig.
> >
> > Grr try #2
>
> Shown as invalid here - as the signature of Michael. I mentioned this a
> few times already to.
>
> Signing this as well, but I expect it will come out as invalid too.

For what is worth, gpg tells me on your email:

gpg: Signature made Wed 28 Jan 2009 09:22:00 PM CET using DSA key ID A59984C7
gpg: Good signature from "Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"
gpg:                 aka "Martin Steigerwald <Martin.Steigerwald@xxxxxx>"
gpg:                 aka "Martin Steigerwald (Helios) <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"
gpg:                 aka "Martin Steigerwald
<Martin.Steigerwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"

So maybe it's not the mailling list itself, but something else?

regards,
iustin