Re: xfs open questions

To: Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs open questions
From: Mark Goodwin <markgw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:30:58 +1100
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Michael Monnerie wrote:
On Dienstag 27 Januar 2009 Eric Sandeen wrote:
I'd love to be able to update these pdf files, but despite asking for
the source document several times over a couple months, nothing has
been provided.  Unfortunately 'til then it's up to SGI to update them
and the community can't help much (SGI: hint, hint).

it's (finally) on the Open Source Review Board meeting agenda
for tomorrow (6am in my TZ :) I expect to release the src docs
shortly after that; the oss release process is time consuming.

SGI, do you read that? Your users want to do your work, you should be
happy 'bout that!

yes certainly, thanks.

Cheers
-- Mark