Linux Xfs, Let's Abolish Credit.

To: Linux Xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Linux Xfs, Let's Abolish Credit.
From: MC Shalom <the.sneyke@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:24:46 +0000
Dear Linux Xfs,
 Let's Abolish Credit. All of Our Economic Problems Find They Root in the
Existence of Credit. A Credit Free, Free Market Economy Is Possible. Both
Dynamic on the Short Run & Stable on the Long Run.  I Propose, Hence, to Lead
the Exit Out of Credit. Let me Outline for You my Proposed Strategy:  â??
Introduction.  â?? The Numbered Account.  â?? The Credit Free Money: The Dinar
Shekel AKA The DaSh, Symbol: - .  â?? Asset Transfer: The Right Grant
Operation.  â?? A Specific Application of Employment Interest and Money
 [Intended For my Fellows Economists]. If Risk Free Interest Rates Are at 0.00%
Doesn't That Mean That Credit is Worthless Since credit based currencies are
managed by setting interest rates,
 on which all control has been lost, Are they managed anymore?
  % We Need, Hence, Cancel All Interest Bearing Debt and Abolish Interest
Bearing Credit. % In This Age of Turbulence People Want an Exit Out of Credit:
 An Adventure in a New World Economic Order.

The other option would be to wait till most of the productive assets of the
economy get physically destroyed either by war or by rust.

It will be either awfully deadly or dramatically long.

A price none of us can afford to pay.

  â??The current crisis can be overcome only by developing a sense of common
purpose.
 The alternative to a new international order is chaos."

 - Henry A. Kissinger

Let me provide you with a link to my press release for my open letter to
Chairman Ben S. Bernanke:

 Chairman Ben S. Bernanke, Quantitative Easing Can't Work!

 I am, Linux Xfs, Yours Sincerely,

 Shalom P. Hamou AKA 'MC Shalom'
 Chief Economist - Master Conductor
 1 7 7 6 - Annuit CÅ?ptis