***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** MDaemon Warning - virus found: Error

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** MDaemon Warning - virus found: Error
From: "The Post Office" <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:09:35 +0600
******************************* WARNING ******************************
This message has been scanned by MDaemon AntiVirus and was found to
contain infected attachment(s).  Please review the list below.

Attachment                    Virus name               Action taken
oss.sgi.com.zip               ???                      Removed

Dear user of oss.sgi.com, administration of oss.sgi.com would like to let you
know that.

Your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of spam messages during the
last week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now
contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instructions in order to keep your computer
safe.

Have a nice day,
The oss.sgi.com team.