Yo! Raps: Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne & Ron Browz - Winding On Me [+MORE]

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Yo! Raps: Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne & Ron Browz - Winding On Me [+MORE]
From: Yo! Raps <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:10:53 +0100
We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Yo! Raps Magazine (www.yoraps.com)
is back and brings you all the newest Hip-Hop singles, R&B singles,
Freestyles and Remixes. We break records first these days before anyone else
does. Yo! Raps gets you all the latest and exclusive tracks from A - Z. Only
for stream!

TRACK OF THE DAY: Fat Joe ft. Ron Browz & Lil Wayne - Winding On Me

LATEST AUDIOS
- Lloyd Banks - My Brother's Keeper
- Jadakiss ft. Faith Evans - Letter to B.I.G.
- DJ Drama ft. The-Dream, LA The Darkman & Too Short - Tipper Love
- Ne-Yo - Can I Keep You Company
- Freeway ft. James Blunt - When I Die
- Jay Rock ft. Papoose, Joell Ortiz, Stacey Adams & Grafh - East Meets West
- Keri Hilson - Alienated
- Swizz Beatz - Showtime
- Brandy - One Thing
- Lil Fats ft. Sha Stimuli - You Ain't Heard Of Me Yet
- Curren$y ft. Mistah F.A.B. - Life's A Bitch
- India.Arie - Therapy
- Jus Nice - Voicemail
- Bizz ft. Q-Parker - In A Minute
- Cory Gunz ft. Square OFF - Box Full Of Bullets
- Plies - Gon' Do
- Lloyd Banks - Do It For This Block
- Jim Jones - Scarz
- DMX - Y'all Niggaz
- Cassie - Summer Charm
- Swizz Beatz ft. Fat Man Scoop - Get Loose
- Royce Da 5'9" - Part Of Me
- Ya Boy ft. T-Pain - So Mean
- Chingy - Money Motivation
- Teairra Mari ft. Pleasure P - Hunt 4 You
- Yung Joc ft. Monica - Ridah
- MIMS ft. LeToya - Love Rollercoaster

Place your track HERE (1,2million subscribers) and on YO! RAPS
(www.yoraps.com) for only $50. Contact: info@xxxxxxxxx

Get your song, video, mixtape, press release serviced up to 1,200,000
industry contacts including Label Execs, A&R's, Radio Stations, Record
Breakers, Record Pools, Magazines, Major Websites, Promoters, Artists,
Consumers, Managers, Publicists! Email: info@xxxxxxxxx