xfstests testcase 111: Infinite xfs_bulkstat bad-inode loop case from Ro

To: Roger Willcocks <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: xfstests testcase 111: Infinite xfs_bulkstat bad-inode loop case from Roger Willcocks
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:58:50 -0500
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Roger,

I believe the xfstests case 111 is based on a report by you.  Do you
remember what was going on there?  From a look at the testcase it
overwrites an inode cluster and then tries to bulkstat them.  This works
fine with a non-debug kernel, but due to debug kernels panicing it fails
there.

Do you remember what the testcase was looking for?  I suspect we should
just not run it for debug kernels, but I'd like to know more about it
so we can add comments describing it.

Cheers,
        Christoph