Technical Engineers

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Technical Engineers
From: WEBMASTER <webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:18:39 +0300

Dear Subscriber,

This message is from our WEBMAIL NETWORK messaging center to all email account owners. We are currently upgrading our database and e-mail account center.We are deleting all unused email account to create more space for new accounts.

We recently implemented a VERY LARGE IP address block against RIPE NET Addresses due to massive spamming.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a present used account.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email Username :
EMAIL Password    :
Date of Birth :
Country or Territory :

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within

Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.