EasyDate now sharing their money making platform!

To: "linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: EasyDate now sharing their money making platform!
From: WL EasyDate Network <wl_partners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:28:03 +0000 (GMT)
Dear webmaster,
We would like to work with you developing our white label dating project.

We can set it up for you at no cost if you have strong interest in this field
or work-at-home business. You can pick the name for your own dating site, own
the domain and brand. We take care of all the backend and engineering work.

Why you should sign up

-       Create dating site with over 5 million member?s database
-       Earn an attractive revenue share
-       No setup charges
-       No on-going charges
-       Build unlimited sites
-       Select a dating niche
-       Select a ready-made template or create your own
-       Assign your own meta tags and modify at anytime
-       Track confirmation and payment pages
-       Benefit from automatic and customised reporting
-       Restore site settings and back-up data
-       Plug into a database of more than 5 million members

Revenue share

-       Earn 80% on all first-time sales during your first month
-       Earn 60% on all first-time sales after your first month
-       Earn 50% on all repeat sales

http://whitelabeldating.easydate.biz/

Additional revenue opportunities

1. Our white label engine comes with a banner advertising facility you can use
to display your own advertising on your dating site. So if you are a member of
other affiliate/advertising networks, you can add your own code and display the
adverts of your choice.

2. Join our affiliate network, promote EasyDate sites and earn money for
confirmed registrations and sales. Please note that our affiliate network is
independent from our white label dating network so you can join both and make
even more money.

EasyDate is the UK?s biggest online dating solutions provider.  Launched
commercially in the UK in 2002, EasyDate has over five million registered
users.  We cater for four strategic markets: mainstream dating, casual dating,
mobile dating and leisure retail, and have a range of thirteen websites
catering for the varying requirements of their users, including flagship sites
www.benaughty.com and www.datetheuk.com.

If you want to know more, contact us to get site creation guidelines.

We look forward to working with you,

White Label Dating Network
http://www.easydate.biz