Centrepoint for Lease now

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Centrepoint for Lease now
From: "Nguyen Thi Linh Giang @ Savills, VN" <NThiLinhGiang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 14:08:48 +0700

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am pleased to inform you about an opportunity to lease office space in the largest and one of the first “green” buildings in Vietnam.

For your reference, please find the attached document or take a look at the building’s website: www.centrepoint.com.vn

If you are interested in learning more or have further inquiries about leasing office space in HCMC, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much for your time.

Thank you and Best regards,

Nguyen Thi Linh Giang

Leasing Executive - Leasing Department

Savills Vietnam Ltd

Fideco Tower, 18th Floor

81 – 85 Ham Nghi Street, District 1

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Tel             : (84-8) 3 823 9205 Ext: 125

Fax             : (84-8) 3 823 4571

Cellphone : (84)903712987

Email          : Nthilinhgiang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where specifically stated to be the view of Savills plc, its subsidiaries or associates. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this eMail are subject to the relevant Savills terms of business. Such electronically transmitted opinions or advice should not be relied upon unless subsequently confirmed by fax or letter.

NOTICE: This eMail is intended solely for the named recipient only. It may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy this eMail; you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and Outbound eMails, Savills cannot guarantee that attachments are Virus-free or compatible with your systems and does not accept any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.