Re: Intel X25-E running Linux using XFS

To: Pavel Machek <pavel@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Intel X25-E running Linux using XFS
From: Volker Kuhlmann <list0570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:06:29 +1300
Cc: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, Alan Piszcz <ap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi guys, can you take smartmontools-database-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
out of cc please? The list owner can't help with your discussion ;) Did
you mean smartmontools-database@.. ? Though that list is for collecting
hard disk data.

HTH,

Volker (list admin)

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.