On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:14:11 +1100, Barry Naujok <bnaujok@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This version contains important bug fixes to xfsprogs 2.10.1:
xfsprogs-2.10.2 (8 December 2008)
- Fix an mkfs.xfs regression where -i maxpct option was ignored.
- Fix mkfs.xfs -d agcount and su/sw options when used together.
- Fix a regression where repaired inodes in xfs_repair were not
written to disk.
- Allow 64K block size support in xfs_repair.
- Fix up unaligned accesses in 64 bit platforms in xfs_repair.
I released the wrong tarball - it can't create RPMs and has other
unrelated build code.
The tarball has been updated with the correct build infrastructure
(mainly for RPM users).