New XFS git tree on oss.sgi.com

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New XFS git tree on oss.sgi.com
From: Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:22:21 +1100
Hi all,

We've got a new xfs git tree on oss.sgi.com at:

git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/xfs

This tree is an automatic mirror of our internal tree so will always
be up to date.

It supercedes the old xfs-2.6 tree which has a few problems with it's
merge history.

There's a few branches there already:

'master'      This will contain all the latest xfs changes not yet pushed
              to mainline.
'mainline'    This is vanilla mainline and will updated regularly.
'for-linus'   Our staging branch for pull requests
'xfs-dev'     This branch will contain KDB and other supporting code for
              development and should be identical to the old CVS tree.

Feel free to start using it and let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks,
Lachlan