**** FINANCIAL SOLUTION**** BUSINESS AND X MAX LOAN OFFER APPLY HER

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: **** FINANCIAL SOLUTION**** BUSINESS AND X MAX LOAN OFFER APPLY HERE===TODAY
From: "MAX LUCANDO FINANCE NET-WORKING" <max.lucandoloanfirm1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 01:02:37 +0200 (CAT)
 Dear Valued Prospectives Clients,

 Today with Bad/Poor Credit History, Bankruptcy, Late Bills, High Interest
 Loans and other many forms of Financial setbacks most of us feel its
 impossible to obtain Finance/Loans and that all offers that seems to good
 to be true are because they are but let me prove you wrong.My name is Dr
 Max Lucando of Max Lucando Finance Net-Working and I have no
 intention of wasting your time. I want to know what you would like to
 obtain finance for? I can provide you with any purpose loan based on a
 collateral free package.

 Whatever the reason you need to borrow - Business Setup, Business
 Expansion, Debt consolidation, Home improvements or a family holiday, You
 name it! I can help regardless of your financial circumstances.
 It will amaze you to discover how fast and professional some services can
 be. Send a reply now to ( max.lucandoloanfirm1@xxxxxxxxx ) showing your
 interest and along side furnishing the details below to facilitate your
 loan Request/Approval:

 {BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION}

 *(1)Loan Amount Needed:
 *(2)Loan Amount Needed In Words:
 *(3)Full Names:
 *(4)Country:
 *(5)Valid Cell Phone Number Or Tel Phone:
 *(6)Purpose Of Loan:
 *(7)Address:
 *(8)Occupation:
 *(9)Gender: Male Or Female:
 *(10)Nationality:
 *(11)Loan Duration:
 *(12)State:
 *(13)City:
 *(14)Age:

 Following your response, I'll get back to you immediately with further
 information on how to go about processing and approving the loan. A very
 nice day is my wish to you.

         !!! Thanks for your patronage !!!
     I look forward to hear from you soonext.
                 Your's Sincerely,
              Dr. Max Lucando.
                   GMD/CEO