Announce: XFS staging tree

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Announce: XFS staging tree
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:20:30 -0500
Cc: Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've created a new tree of all patches that have been reviewed, and
properly QAed but haven't been merged into the SGI tree for reasons
unknown to us patch submitters.

QAed means they pass xfsqa without regressions on x86 and ppc64.

The patch series is available under

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/hch/xfs/xfs-staging-20081121/

for the specific version I just released for today, or

        http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/hch/xfs/xfs-staging/

for an always current version.  Tarballs are also avaiable under

        http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/hch/xfs/

I'll add all patches that have gotten review on linux-xfs to it after
they pass xfsqa for me.   Patches will be dropped as soon as they get
into the xfs git tree.

Stephen, can you add these to linux-next so that the patches get a
little wider testing base?

Cheers,
        Christoph