Tomorrow's Webcast - Supercharging and Securing Products with Embedded R

To: David <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tomorrow's Webcast - Supercharging and Securing Products with Embedded RFID
From: "Jennifer Hansen" <jennifer.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:10:54 -0500
Bounces-to: Jennifer_Hansen_bmpcd_jjimta@xxxxxxxx
David

I would like to extend a last minute invitation to you to participate in a live
webinar - Supercharging and Securing Products with Embedded RFID  which is
taking place tomorrow - Tuesday, November 18th.

RFID can be added as a feature to an almost endless list of products -- adding
new functionality, increasing reliability and enhancing the user experience.

Register for this webcast to learn:
     *  Differences between RFID and existing auto-ID technology
     *  How to leverage RFID to:
           - Authenticate Consumables
           - Track assets
           - Provide visibility of field-based inventory
           - Configure Machines
           - Manage field staff activity

 When:  Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 2:00 pm EST  Register Here:
http://cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?23yl-2YwO-53iIi2

Can't make it?  Please register anyway and you will be sent a link to the
archived event after it occurs.  I do hope you can join us for what promises to
be an informative discussion!

Please call me if you have any questions or click on the following link:
http://cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?23yl-2YwP-53iIi3

Jennifer Hansen
Application Consultant
303.615.8033

SkyeTek, Inc
11020 Circle Point Road
Westminster, CO  80020
skyetek.com

.

I am emailing you because I thought you would benefit from information about
our solutions.  You are subscribed to my list as xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx Please click
the link below to unsubscribe from future mailings.  I will respect your
wishes. http://cp20.com/Tracking/t.fo?23yl--DQ1-53iIi8
Delivered by CampaignerPro.
http://www.campaigner.com/campaignerpro/?visitor_id=2

[[HTML alternate version deleted]]