Inode Core, di_format = 3 , with sb_inodesize=1024

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Inode Core, di_format = 3 , with sb_inodesize=1024
From: cyjoyp <cyjoyp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:38:25 -0800 (PST)
Hello folks,
    Referring to the document "XFS File System Structure" by Silicon
Graphics ,page number 34 ....
    "* On disk, the B+tree node starts with the xfs_bmbr_block_t header
followed by an array of
        xfs_bmbt_key_t  values and then an array of xfs_bmbt_ptr_t
values.The size of
        both arrays is specified by the header's bb_numrecs value ."
   "* The root node in the inode can only contain up to 19 key/pointer pairs
for a standard 256 byte inode
       before a new level of nodes is added between the root and the
leaves."

My query is,

       I do not see the header  xfs_bmbr_block_t anywhere else in the
documentation.Is it a
       spelling a mistake? As far as I understand, bb_numrecs represents the
number of pointers present in
       the Inode core and not the size of the key/pointer arrays.This
pointer value helps us reach the
       block of extents having the signature BMAP. Please correct me if I am
wrong.

       If there are up to 19 key/pointer pairs for a standard 256 byte
Inode, do any one know how
       may key/pointer pair does a Inode core of size 512 and 1024 will
have????
       Is there any way to calculate the offset of the pointer ??

  Pleas help me