account balance

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: account balance
From: Lloyds TSB Bank <balances@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 09:22:13 -0500

Sign-In Protection Alerts

An attempt to access your account was denied on Saturday, 01 Nov 2008 at 9:04:26 EST.
Access was denied because of Login failures and Signing on from a different location.
If you do not remember trying to access Online Banking on the above date and time, please select : "That was NOT me."
If you remember trying to access Online Banking on the above date and time, please select : "That was me."
You will then be prompted to safeguards your accounts with us.

Thank you for choosing Kiwibank.
2008 Kiwibank New Zealand. All rights reserved.