oss.sgi.com and mailman, looking for volunteers.

To: xfs-oss <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: oss.sgi.com and mailman, looking for volunteers.
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:25:33 -0500
I've set up mailman on oss in an effort to dump the current list handling software (ecartis),
which has been causing us fits for a while now.

I would be helpful if a few people would sign up to the new list to help test out the install and configuration, so we can make sure things still show up correctly.

The signup url is
http://oss.sgi.com/mailman/listinfo/xfs

or send an email to xfs-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx with "subscribe" as the subject.

If everything works out then I will move the entire list over to using mailman.

Note the old list and new list are running in parallel so unless you have a duplicate
filter unsubscribing from the old list is also recommended.
http://oss.sgi.com/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

The archives can be viewed at
http://oss.sgi.com/pipermail/xfs/

I haven't quite come up with a plan for the archives, right now
that is also running in parallel so we can lean one way or the
other depending on what is preferred.

-Russell