Re: linux-next: left over things in linux-next after 2.6.28-c1

To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: linux-next: left over things in linux-next after 2.6.28-c1
From: Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:44:06 +1100
Cc: Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-next@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, LKML <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 07:34:21PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Presumably what was merged was slightly different (or the commits were
split up differently).  This is the same problem I have with the kvm tree.

It should be the same, but the xfs trees have been a bit of a maze
recently, so it shouldn't be a surprise that your list got out of sync.

The XFS tree used for linux-next got a bit out of whack and I couldn't make
sense of the mess so I've been using a different tree for the mainline pull
requests.  We'll have this mess sorted out soon.