I'm using the UBUNTU server with LVM group of SCSI harddisk.
I'm using this setting for XFS:
1. mkfs.xfs --l logdev=/dev/sda1,size=64m --d agcount=32
1. mount -o noatime,nodiratime,nobarrier,logbufs=8
My current situation is :
1) I'm using XFS file system as my files server
2) i'm using snapshot to make a hot backup like shadow copies in windows
The problem is it takes a long time and some time it make time out for:
1) New file creation
2) Copy files from xfs shared to another local pc's
** what have i check is; if no snapshot was taken; the files sharing was
go on without problem and really fast.
This problem occurred only when we have a snapshot drives. even a single
please help me and advise me on this?
[[HTML alternate version deleted]]