Re: How can I recover data?

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: How can I recover data?
From: ibulescu <tibi_1980@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:06:23 -0700 (PDT)
There is a 186 directory in lost+found but it's empty and there are only 6Mb
of space occupied on the volume. In total there are 2 empty folders, 186 and
191 and 4 zero size files, 187 to 190.

I have recovered almost all of my data using reiserfs in the same scenario
but I can't find a solution using xfs.