Extended Deadline Submission (SETIT'O9)

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Extended Deadline Submission (SETIT'O9)
From: "MedSalim BOUHLEL" <medsalim.bouhlel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:03:22 +0200
Sender: MedSalim BOUHLEL <medsalim.bouhlel@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues

Apologies for any cross-postings
At the request of a number of potential contributors, we have decided to extend
  the  deadline   for  receipt  of  papers  to  be  presented  to  The 5th
International Conference:   Sciences   of   Electronics, Technologies of
Information and Telecommunications SETIT 2009. This deadline is extended to
November 1st, 2008.
This conference will be held in Tunisia, 22-26 March 2009. It is supported by
IEEE .
Papers are solicited in the following areas:
Information Processing
Signal Processing
Image and Video
Multimedia
Telecommunications and Networks
Electronic

Your propositions are welcome (they can be made either in English or in
French).
The paper submission is on-line at: http://www.setit.rnu.tn/?pg=submission
We are waiting for seeing you in SETIT 2009.

NB: In order to receive information about activities and events of this
conference (4 to 6 times per year), please provide your contact information to
our mailing list http://www.setit.rnu.tn/?pg=nletter&mail=linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

All contact information you provide will be used strictly for SETIT 09 related
events only and will not be disclosed in any other way
You can unsubscribe yourself from our mailing list at any time by sending an
email to unsubscribe.setit@xxxxxxxxx  with subject Unsubscribe