Re: TAKE 988141 - Fix build error - use VFS_I() to access linux inode fr

To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TAKE 988141 - Fix build error - use VFS_I() to access linux inode from xfs inode
From: Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:49:56 +1000
Cc: sgi.bugs.xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 01:36:46PM +1000, Lachlan McIlroy wrote:
Sorry Christoph.  I just don't have time to read all posts.

I expect fixes to be in the same patch series that breaks the code - it
didn't occur to me to go looking for a fix on OSS.

Well, Daven unfortunately can't be bothered to use the same tree as
everyone else.  But I made it pretty clear in the patch that it is
needed for the series when using a ptools/cvs style tree, and that it's
harmless to apply it ASAP even without those bits.

We really appreciate you using the cvs tree and keeping all the non-
mainline stuff up to date and working.  If you like I'll credit you for
the patch when I push it to OSS.