Re: crash with latest code drop.

To: Peter Leckie <pleckie@xxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: crash with latest code drop.
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:29:49 -0400
> +              * in reclaim. Leave it for the reclaim code to flush.
>                */
>               if (igrab(inode)) {
>                       read_unlock(&pag->pag_ici_lock);
>                       xfs_ilock(ip, lock_flags);
>               } else {
> +                     /* leave it to reclaim */
>                       read_unlock(&pag->pag_ici_lock);
> +                     continue;
>               }

Might be betters as

                if (!igrab(inode)) {
                        /* leave it to reclaim */
                        read_unlock(&pag->pag_ici_lock);
                        continue;
                }

                read_unlock(&pag->pag_ici_lock);
                xfs_ilock(ip, lock_flags);

which then also shows that we could stop doing the ilock at all for
the DELWRI case, thas is after fixing the last caller doing
SYNC_ATTR|SYNC_DELWRI.  Well yeah, lots of things still to sort out in
this area.