implementing trees

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: implementing trees
From: "Wilfredo Jr. Badoy" <wbadoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 05:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
good day,

 i am wilfredo b. badoy jr., a graduate student of ateneo de davao,
philippines.

i am interested in implementing a B* structure, in replacement of the B+
structure you implemented in XFS. i would like to try and compare the
performance of both implementations, and see if there is any difference in
reads and writes.

i did tried to change the code four years ago. it crashed my pc. :-)

i would like to ask for your help regarding this. if you can point to me which
code to change, i would appreciate it very much.

thank you and more power.

      Get your preferred Email name!

[[HTML alternate version deleted]]