LOAN OFFER AT 3% INTEREST RATES... APPLY NOW

Subject: LOAN OFFER AT 3% INTEREST RATES... APPLY NOW
From: "DanidaHUGOU" <hugou@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:32:16 +0545
>From The C.E.O's Office,
 Capital Investment Solution Company,
 Mansfield Road ,
 Rotherham ,
 South Yorkshire ,
 S60 2EB .

Attention:

I am Mr  kelly  brown (CEO) Capital Investment Solution Company, We give
out loans to business people/individuals, local and international loans
to all over the world for just 3% interest rate.

Brown Finance is a leading online provider of finance. If you need a
consolidation loan, we have many flexible plans on our lending panel to
help you release the equity in your home. We can even help with business
finance!

What does Brown Loan Finance offer?

Loans from £1000 - £500,000 for any purpose over any term from 1 - 25
years.
Wide range of loan products.
Quick Service.
Friendly and approachable staff.
Immediate decision in principle.
We want to help.

What Do I Do Next?

Read about the application procedure.
Simply submit a fully completed and accurate application form for an
immediate in principle decision.

On approval, we will process your application to completion in the
shortest possible time.

If you are interested in getting a loan from our company, you can contact
us right away by email:  brownloanfinance1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Mr Kelly Brown
TEL: +447031861485