Re: compiler warning after applying btree patches

To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: compiler warning after applying btree patches
From: Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:41:30 +1000
Cc: xfs-oss <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 05:33:41PM +1000, Lachlan McIlroy wrote:
Christoph,

After applying the first round of btree patches we've now got this warning
when building a non-debug xfs module.

 CC      fs/xfs/xfs_btree.o
fs/xfs/xfs_btree.c:191: warning: ?xfs_btree_check_ptr? defined but not used

I took a quick look through your next round of btree patches but couldn't
see a fix for it.  Did I miss something in the original patch set?  Is it
fixed in a later patch?  If not here's a fix:

No, it's not used for now.  For some reason I missed the warning.

The patch looks good, can you also put it into xfs-cmds so the two
copies stay in sync?

Okay.  Thanks.