Re: xfs mailing list posting help

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:57:54 +1000
Cc: pvlogin@xxxxxxxxx, xfs-oss <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Eric Sandeen wrote:
Lachlan McIlroy wrote:
Peter,

How long ago did you post your message?
Maybe it fell on the floor somewhere along the way.  Try posting again.
Note that it can take a while before messages appear in the archives.

Who is maintaining this list nowadays?

The usual cabal; Russell, Ralf, me sometimes.

There is the greylisting so that new email senders take a little while
(a retry) to get through ... it's a spam measure.
Okay, thanks Eric.

-Eric

Lachlan

p v wrote:
Hello,

sorry to bother you but how do I post a question to the xfs mailing list? I've
successfully subscribed and I am receiving messages but when I tried to send a
message to xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx I don't see it posted. If you can't help can you
suggest an email of the maintainer of the list?

thank you

Peter Vajgel