Re: Hello.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: Hello.
From: Alexina Megameno <alexina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:08:39 +0000
Hello Gentleman,

   My name is Alexina Megameno, I am 26 years old girl in search of a
man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way
of fun always but a matured man with sense of humour. So you should
also consider trying a new thing by making an open avenue to meet and
know new people as this may bring us a happy dream together. I am
interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to know
you the more, you can send an email to my email address so that I can
send you more details about my self including my picture.

I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no
colours barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic
Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the
only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail and
brief information about you.

  I believe we can start from here. Waiting to hear from you soon so I
can send pictures for more introductions.

  Kisses

  Alexina