Interesting Page

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Interesting Page
From: projectquickcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 4 Sep 2008 03:50:57 +1000
http://www.boema.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=242

QUICK CASH Got a minute? Encash it....
http://www.wapurl.co.uk/?2BNA8JC

Greetings!

Hard Work is Passe. Smart Thinking is In...

 Insider Reveals Five Quick, Slick & Zero-Cost 'Secret Techniques' That Earns
Him As Much As $13,150 For Just 2 Hours Of Smart Work!

Internet Marketing Is All About Quick, Easy Cash And Project Quick Cash Is
Going To Prove Just That...

Here's what they say -
"Can't afford it mate. I put in 5 hours a day on my online efforts. Even if I
go full time, I will earn about 2500 bucks a month. That ain't enough", replied
Jack.

Will Introducing...

 "Project Quick Cash"

Project Quick Cash is a collection of 5 quick, slick, devoid-of-hard-work,
zero/low cost methods to make healthy profits on the Internet.

Each of these 5 techniques can be implemented in under an hour. No technical
skills required.

The methods have been described in an easy to understand, step by step format.
You can get started right away.

  "Discover The Tricks That Separate
  The Success Stories From The Failures."

  Click over here: projectquickcash-> http://www.wapurl.co.uk/?2BNA8JC

  -> http://www.wapurl.co.uk/?2BNA8JC
  -> http://www.wapurl.co.uk/?2BNA8JC

To Your Quick Success,
Alok Jain & Associates

P.S. This is your only chance to get this awesome product for such a low price.
I reserve the right to limit the number of copies sold. And I will definitely
increase the price very soon. The launch price is ridiculously low for an
amazing product like Project Quick Cash. However, I wanted this to be within
everyone's reach; at least for the first few days.

If anytime you wish to be remove, please add "remove" to this email:
removeme@xxxxxxxx