Hello

To: agnesisac2@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello
From: "agnes isaac" <agnesisac2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:23:11 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :to:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=JroRgVhDlaJPd7cm1K/30D+LvJBG9TQnY0bGoUeHh1k=; b=Y+BxjuLWq+DXvj4o7/nqRhJ03me9f4Yt8my7LUljiPFjppsPKuF9yVwAdTHOgKduVC LV01UHy97w2EEhVRxSfq8kGFUYV7Xdh/idSFI4WoIxEJEK4GXerA1vZjOTegjeVlycdu X/LPkw793M2Zw5kTe9MSCeE9pdp1lIfvrnSE4=
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
*Hello!!!,

I saw your contact, and i was deeply moved.I think that you are a very
interesting person.So I decided to use the chance to get to know you.i dont
think  that the age  appearance is so important. The most important is what
is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many
sides and I am rather mature already to know how to make a man happy.I think
we should use every chance to find our happiness. and I am contacting you
for obvious reason which you will understand.i am sending this mail just to
know if this email address is OK,reply me with my email address (
agnes_isaac1m@xxxxxxxxx )so that i will send my photo and more details to
you,and i have a very importantthing to tell you, i still hope for your
reply,
have a pleasant day,

Agnes Isaac,*

[[HTML alternate version deleted]]