Re: TAKE 981498 - Use xfs_idestroy() to cleanup an inode.

To: Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@xxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, markgw@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TAKE 981498 - Use xfs_idestroy() to cleanup an inode.
From: Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:13:22 +1000
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
This change was part of another patch that you reviewed.  This small
change got left out when I merged my changes in with your inode
allocation cleanup which you asked me to do.  I also had to modify
your original patch because it did not apply cleanly due other changes
that you made (the semaphore completion stuff).  I didn't have to take
your cleanup patch - I could have just fixed the bug.  So in amongst
your complaining I'll assume there is a covert "thanks for taking my
patch".