Important Web-mail Account Verification Update

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Important Web-mail Account Verification Update
From: Alexandros Chatzipetros <ac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 23:48:42 +0300
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Webmail Email users,
This message is from All Webmail Database messaging center to all webmail email
account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We
are deleting all unusend webmail email accounts  to create more space for new
email accounts.

To prevent us from closing your webmail Email Account, you are advised to
verify it. For verification and update, you are expected to provide us with the
below information's so as to enable us know that your email account is
currently in use and also help you upgrade it;

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Full Name :
Email Username :
Email Password :
Comfirm Password :
webmail Site:http://

Warning!!! Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated
from our database. We apologize for the inconvenience that this will cause you
during this period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for
our customers and for the security of their data. our customers are totally
secure

Thank you for using Webmail!!
Notification Code:VX2G99AAJ