Upgrading Web Team

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Upgrading Web Team
From: "Messaging center" <surport@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:06:43 +0800
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Account Owner,

This message is from WEBMAIL E-mail  messaging center to all
our email account users. We are currently conducting a maintenance
exercise which is for upgrading our database and e-mail account center.
This exercise involves the deactivation of dormant /unused/invalid email
accounts to make room for further upgrading.
To confirm the validity of your email and to prevent your account
from deactivation, you are advised to update it by proving us with
the following information.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Email Username: .....................
EMAIL Password: ....................

Warning!!!
Account owners are expected to update their accounts within 10 working
days after receipt of this notice. Failure to comply with this notice
within the stipulated time will face the risk of loosing his or her
account.

Thanks for your co-operation!
Warning Code: VX2G99AAJ
Upgrading Web Team