linux xfs filesystem corruption

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: linux xfs filesystem corruption
From: "Robert" <xiaguowu2004@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:05:30 +0800
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear all,
      I have encoutered linux xfs filesystem corruption, I search this topic
on the
web, but I can't find any useful information to fix my problem.
      I build a raid5 with 'mdadm' on my own embeded system which is based
on
arm, and format it with 'mkfs.xfs',  mount it to a directory to be set for
nfs
share. On the host side, I mount the raid, and start writing data to this
raid,  for
about 20hours later, I start to delete the data , but the following message
shows:

XFS internal error XFS_WANT_CORRUPTED_GOTO at line 1610 of file
fs/xfs/xfs_alloc.c, xfs_force_shutdown(md0,0x8) called from line 4073 of
file fs/xfs/xfs_bmap.c
Filesystem "md0" corruption of in-memory data detected. Shutting down
filesystem.Please umount the filesystem and rectify the problem.

     Although the filesystem crashed, the system did not hang. So I cd to
this directory,
and ls, and find that all the data seems to be lost,  but 'df' reports that
the most of
raid has been used, I try to repair it with xfs_repair, and everything is
OK.
     But now I don't want to fix this problem by xfs_repair, if the problem
happens again,
I have to reparit it again, it's too trouble, so if there is any way to
solve this prolbem?
I want to find out what causes this error happend,
   Anybody has experience in this problem?
   The following is my system parameter:
  linux version: 2.6.12.6
  CPU: arm926ej
  memory: 128M
  If you answer this question ,Could you please cc to me? I didn't subscribe
this mailing list.
 Thanks in advance!

 Robert