Re: xfs bug in 2.6.26-rc9

To: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs bug in 2.6.26-rc9
From: Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:16:19 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Dave Chinner wrote:

Can you find the file it is failing on and run 'xfs_bmap -vvp <file>' to just extract the extent map outside the context of xfs_fsr?

It's run twice without any errors now, so I guess I can't reproduce it anymore. If it happens again, how can I find out which file is causing the problem? I looked at the xfs_fsr man page and it didn't say much, would it help if I ran it in "-v" mode?

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike@xxxxxxxxx