XFS Compatibility Questions

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: XFS Compatibility Questions
From: "Arensdorf, Christopher" <Chris.Arensdorf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:54:50 -0400
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

My name is Chris and I'm with ITT Corporation in Nashua, NH. We're currently
looking to upgrade one of our products to make use of InfiniBand technology,
and unfortunately we're running QFS which does not support InfiniBand. We're
interested in exploring the idea of using XFS so I had a few questions I was
hoping you might be able to answer that I didn't seem to find in the FAQ
section.

Is XFS compatible with InfiniBand?
Is XFS compatible with RHEL 5.0 or higher?
Is XFS compatible with Fibre Channel?
Is XFS compatible with Solaris 10 x86?

Thanks very much for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Chris Arensdorf
ITT Corporation
85 Northwest Blvd
Nashua, NH 03063
Ph: (603) 459-2290 (Direct)
Ph: (603) 459-2200 (Main)
chris.arensdorf@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.arensdorf@xxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation.
The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.

[[HTML alternate version deleted]]