Re: rfc: kill ino64 mount option

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: rfc: kill ino64 mount option
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:25:40 +0200
Cc: markgw@xxxxxxx, Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 11:31:39PM -0500, Eric Sandeen wrote:
> I guess I'm ambivalent too, is it really that invasive?  Maybe 10, 15
> lines of code looks like?

Currently it's implemented by adding m_inoadd surrounded by an
#if XFS_BIG_INUMS.  This can be cleaned up by adding a helper ala

xfs_ino_t xfs_user_ino(struct xfs_mount *mp, xfs_ino_t ino);

but I don't really see the point as the option seems quite useless.  But
if others thing the option is worth keeping around I'll do the helper
instead.I'll do the helper
instead.