SOS Kosovo

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SOS Kosovo
From: Fatan Kerqagu <kosovostudent@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:15:57 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear ladies and gentlemen please allow me to introduce myself. My name is
Fatan Kercagu and I am at first year of my studies at the Economic Faculty
here at Prishtina University. I am unable to continue my studies because of
financial reasons therefore I would ask you hereby for your possible
financial assistance as I am unable to continue studies on my own. Your
assistance can be as little as possible but to me it will be big because it
would enable me to create a healthy family future, your assistance would
open doors to me and make me become an economist so that I could also help
somebody else tomorrow just as you helped me. I thank you for your time and
your help.
You can send me this money easier through Western Union or through Money

Fatan Kercagu
Rahovec, Kosovo
Email:kosovostudent@xxxxxxxxx
Tel:+37744 119934