Re: take messages

To: markgw@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: take messages
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:29:50 -0500
Cc: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@xxxxxxx>, Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Mark Goodwin wrote:

Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:50:16AM +1000, Lachlan McIlroy wrote:
oss pushes automatic? They could be but aren't.

They aren't? Back in the days the CVS tree on OSS was updated from ptools once a day.

The ptools->cvs push is automatic. The git updates are not. We have a plan to fix that ... just catching our breath a bit at the moment.
ptools to oss cvs is done once every hour.
Which is probably a bit silly now given updates come from the CA ptools server
and most XFS commits probably originate at the AU server. If I recall correctly
the AU <-> CA ptools sync is only once a day.

There is also the xfs git and the dmapi git trees that are auto synced with the
cvs tree once a day. (minus the autoversion stuff)

Cheers